Last Updated: 1 February, 2018
What type of information do we collect?
In order to facilitate providing the Platform to you, you may be required to provide Green Acres GO with Personal Information on the Platform. Such Personal Information may include but is not limited to: identifying information such as name, telephone number, e-mail address, payment details and your address for the provision of the Services. Where the collection of Personal Information is necessary, you will be aware that such information is required because you will have to provide personal details when utilising the Platform and/or enquiring about the Services. The Personal Information that you submit is gathered only on a voluntary basis; you may choose not to provide Personal Information which may mean that you are unable to access the Platform and/or Services.
Green Acres GO may request permission for the Platform’s collection of the location of your device accessing the Platform. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your device, however you acknowledge and agree that this may prevent you from using the Services via the Platform.
Cookies Internet Users
If you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or if you wish to turn off all cookies, use the options on your browser to assist you. On most browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to turn cookies off.
Links to other sites
Our Use of Your Information
Green Acres GO may use your Personal Information and other information collected from you to:
• To send or facilitate communications between you and Independent Providers in relation to the provision of Services, such as facilitating payments, sending receipts, facilitating your use of the Services and to put you in contact with Independent Providers;
• To enhance your experience when using the Platform such as developing new features, providing customer support to Platform users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product/service updates and administrative messages;
• To contact you if there is any change in details in relation to the Services to be provided;
• Send you various communications in relation to the Platform and / or the Services, including any promotions and updates relating to the Platform and/or Services;
• Disclosure to and use by third party contractors and service providers to help Green Acres GO operate the Platform. Green Acres GO may disclose your Personal Information to third party contractors and service providers to (without limitation) help Green Acres GO operate its computer systems, provide Green Acres GO with fraud prevention services, send out our mail / email and clean collected data
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Green Acres GO and/or via the Platform by following the instructions in those messages. However, if you opt out of such messages, you acknowledge that Green Acres GO may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your Account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Sharing of Personal Information
Green Acres GO may disclose your Personal Information in certain limited circumstances as follows:
• To Independent Providers (as necessary) to allow them to provide you the Services as a result of your request of such Services using the Platform;
• With other third parties, as directed by you, in connection with a particular service, offering or promotion;
• If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Green Acres GO; (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the Platform, Services or the public; and (iv) to protect against legal liability;
• For further processing in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the Personal Information was originally collected.
Sometimes Green Acres GO extracts information from its collected records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. Green Acres GO may use the aggregated data for research purposes and may share such data with third parties.
Storage, Retention and Accuracy of Personal Information
Green Acres GO will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is safeguarded against loss, access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse. All reasonable steps are taken to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information.
Green Acres GO will retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
Green Acres GO takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org